CalCom Solar is proud to be the only solar company in the Central Valley that holds memberships in all of the following agricultural organizations and water districts:
- American Pistachio Growers
- Association of Californian Water Agencies (ACWA)
- California Cotton Growers Association
- Californian Solar Energy Industries Association (CalSEIA)
- California Tomato Growers Association
- Fresno County Farm Bureau
- Kern County Farm Bureau
- Kings County Farm Bureau
- San Joaquin Valley Winegrape Growers
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Tulare County Farm Bureau
- Water Association of Kern County (WAKC)
We also give back in scholarships to the AgOne Foundation, San Joaquin Clean Energy Cluster, and the California Ag Leadership Foundation.
CalCom Solar was at the forefront of educating and lobbying the California Public Utilities Commission, Farm Bureau, and Agriculture Energy Consumers Association, among others, on behalf of Net Energy Metering Aggregation. We are committed to continuing our proactive advocacy and believe our on-going involvement ensures we will be well-positioned to deliver superior solar energy and Net Energy Metering Aggregation solutions to California Ag operations.