Anderson Orchards, Phase 2
After a highly successful Phase 1 solar power installation, Anderson Orchards -- a prominent grower on the Westside of the San Joaquin Valley -- returned to CalCom Solar and asked us to build a second, larger solar array to power irrigation pumping for other row crops in their portfolio.
- 1.1 megawatt Ground Mount System
- $267,000 reduction in annual energy expense
- Low rates locked in for next 25 years
- 67% reduction in energy costs
- Total lifetime savings of over $8 million dollars
- Solar power system produces enough energy to replace burning 37 million pounds of coal and 3.75 million gallons of gasoline over its 25-year warranted lifespan