Lakeside Dairy, located in Hanford, CA, is home to over 3,000 dairy cows and features a state-of-the-art dairy carousel that milks up to 80 cows at a time, one of the few dairies in Kings County that has a rotary system for milking.
CalCom Solar installed NEXTracker single-axis tracking technology for maximum efficiency and lowest possible installation costs.
- 1.1 megawatt Single-axis Tracker System
- Millions of dollars in lifetime savings
- Produces over 2,000,000 kilowatt hours of clean, renewable energy per year
- Stable, low solar rates locked in for 25 years
Solar power system offsets CO2/greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to:
- 3,701,107 miles driven by an average vehicle
- 173,768 gallons of gasoline consumed
- 3,575 barrels of oil consumed
- 1,647,894 pounds of coal burned